OFFLINEBAZAAR’S LISTING POLICIES ARE INTENDED TO:
Prohibited and Restricted Items
- Support government laws and regulations.
- Minimize risks to both buyers and sellers and provide equal opportunity to both.
- Protect intellectual property rights.
OfflineBazaar does not allow any product to be listed on its website selling of which is banned by the Indian Central Government or respective State Governments on physical stores.
Example: Illegal Drugs, Police or Defence related items, Offensive material, Pirated products etc.
OfflineBazaar.com is meant for listing only the genuine products being sold by local physical stores, hence listing of any type of service is not allowed.
Items which potentially infringe on intellectual property rights are not allowed to be posted in any form such as Watermark/logo/URL of other websites, Faces, names and signatures and autographed items and Software & movie piracy etc.
Listing of any kind of stolen items or which do not belong to you/your store is also prohibited.
- Sellers are not allowed to post duplicate listing of same product.
- Writing misleading product titles.
- Uploading an inappropriate or wrong photo along with the product.
- Selecting the inappropriate/wrong product category/brand while listing the product.
- Listing products with inappropriate/unrealistic price.
- Listing wrong/non-existent physical address of the store.
- Uploading a copyrighted photo/material along with the store/product listing.
- The individual/seller who is listing any store on OfflineBazaar should be authorized to represent/list that particular store. You are not allowed to list anyone else’s store/products.
- The physical address and contact details of the store should be correct and accessible.
- The store or product photo being uploaded should be original, i.e. of your own product or store. Uploading the photo of other’s stores/products is not allowed.
The information in the listing of product or store on OfflineBazaar.com should not be defamatory, trade libelous, unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing.
Users who violate the prohibited items policy and or the restricted items policy may be subject to the following actions
- Permanent blacklisting from OFFLINEBAZAAR community.
- Reporting to Law Enforcement or Appropriate Authorities.
If you have any doubt or need any clarification regarding the subject heading, you may contact us 24x7.